Current students are required to check on a regular basis Current Students and the bulletin boards.
1F of Economics Research Bldg.
5F of Economics Research Bldg.
Group Administering International Affairs
The responsibilities of Group Administering International Affairs (GAIA) include the following:
- Responding face to face to daily inquiries from international students in Faculty/Graduate School of Economics on matters relating to their students’ lives in Japan; application for scholarship programs and accommodations, course registration, Japanese language courses and so forth.
- Handling matters regarding entrance examinations for general/UTIPE program and admission procedures
- Admission of MEXT scholarship students, Research Students, Exchange Students and ADK scholarship students
- Handling paperwork associated with visas
- Counseling about studying abroad and dispatching students of Faculty/Graduate School to partner universities
- Coordinating inter-university exchange and cooperation programs
- Responding to inquiries from expected international students on matters relating to entrance examinations and so forth by an e-mail/call
- Hosting excursions, parties and two-day trips for international students
Group Administering International Affairs (GAIA) is willing to extend all possible support to facilitate international students’ lives at Graduate School of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
Other than the School Term：9：00-12：00 13：00-17：00
Closed: Weekends, Holidays, Summer Recess (August 14 & 15) and the year-end and New Year holidays
As for most updated schedule, please check the top page for Current Students.