Faculty/Graduate School of Economics, UTokyo For Current Students


Regarding leaving and re-entering to Japan

Read the page carefully and take necessary action before leaving/entering to Japan. (*Foreign national residents who wish to travel to country/region designated as subject to denial of landing with re entry permission (including special re-entry permission) need to acquire the "Receipt for request of re-entry" from the immigration office.) Email us (gaia.e(at)gs.mail.u-tokyo.ac.jp) when your leaving/re-entry date is decided.

IMAS: Inbound Medical Assistance Service

The University of Tokyo provides an Emergency 24/7, 365 days-a-year Medical Assistance for International Students. It is free of charge for the eligible students. In order to use this service, students need to apply through the UTokyo Website for International Students by themselves.



Various information


Scholarship information for International Students


Japanese Language Courses